Friday, September 11, 2009

Grounded

I got grounded because I lost my bike lock, which I probably should be looking for right now. It's Friday night. Everyone's probably at the football but me... *sigh* oh well. Josh will be at his friend's house so I don't have to worry about him being around. I'm kinda peeved so I'm just gonna ramble on and on.

I really don't understand why the Kings of Leon are so popular, they kind of suck. They sound like they're all drunk XD and yes MJ they're worse than Robert Pattinson ~melt~...

Justin Bieber sucks... no more to say...

I'm listening to HOT FM while I'm writing this and the hot topic of the day is: Married couples get along better if they sleep in seperate beds... I don't know why I said that. Just thought I'd let you know...

Hmmm.... I wonder if anybody's even gonna read this... Echo,.......echooooooooooo.... FATALITY teehee

I got this cool box from Korea when my dad went there a couple of years ago. It's tiny and adorable. The clasp is a turtle and the lid has a butterfly flying into a cherry tree and is made out of emerald, topaz, and opal. In the U.S. it would cost over $300.00. He got it for $5.00 XDDD

I'm trying to write a random book-story-thing that incorporates each of my friends. I had a dream about it and felt like I should write it down. It's pretty awesome. (Mary Pham is the evil Queen 8D)

Inuyasha is a really good book series, I just wish that the library would have all of the copies so I wouldn't have to read it online. Shippo's my favorite =]

My mom got really addicted to C.S.I. yesterday and she's pretty much been watching it non-stop ever since lol. It's the only show on T.V. that she acually likes, accept Lie To Me...

Tennis today was very fun. Queen of the court was really fun. The seventh grader that I partnered up with was adorable and shy. :)

I'm currently addicted to the song Guilty Pleasure by Cobra Starship. ~~til the suns comin up~~

Eh......,....... I think I've had enough rambling..... BYE BEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment